Reederei Bernd Drewitz GmbH & Co. KG has been established in Hamburg, Germany by Captain Bernd Drewitz and Jörn-Marc Thielebeule in 2006. We are operating container feedervessels in size of around 700 TEU being built between 2007 and 2009 all of which are on t/c within Europe and Asia to well reputed Container Liner Companies.
Through our versatile experience of more than 60 years we are feeling obliged and deem ourselves to be a very reliable partner to all our Principals.
Our products and services at a glance:
- Launching of new constructions/tonnage
- International development of financial concepts
- Investments in shipping in the light of tonnage tax
- Alternative investment models
- Investor support
- Technical and commercial management of ships
- Management of the fleet in commission
- Securing quality standards of new constructions and active vessels
- International market forecasts
- Specific know-how of the Asian economy
Reederei Bernd Drewitz GmbH & Co. KG
Am Neuen Teich 85
22926 Ahrensburg, Germany
telephone: +49 (4102) 69131-0
fax: +49 (4102) 69131-28
The material and information contained on this website are for general information purposes only and do not represent any consulting services of REEDEREI BERND DREWITZ GMBH & CO. KG.
We have reviewed these carefully, nevertheless, we assume no liability for the correctness, completeness and actuality of the provided information.
REEDEREI BERND DREWITZ GMBH & CO. KG has no influence and takes over no responsibility for the contents of external websites which can be accessed through hyperlinks from this site or are referred to on this site.
Any duplication or use of information contained on this website needs the prior written approval of the responsible persons stated in the imprint.
Conception, Design & Development
22765 Hamburg, Germany
§ 1 General
§ 2 Inventory data
- Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
- Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
§ 3 Disclosure
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to relevant e-mail addresses as indicating in the following example: firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.